Donnie McClurkin discusses a variety of hot topics and health issues aboard the Radio One One Love Cruise this week. In the interview, Donnie McClurkin discusses how he struggles with diabetes and how he has changed his diet as well.
In the interview, Donnie McClurkin also tells the touching and emotional story of how his deceased sister suffered from breast cancer plus the things she could’ve done to possibly save her life after the diagnosis.
Donnie McClurkin also chimes in on the conversation he had with Andre Crouch about changing his name when he first stepped onto the scene.
Check out the full interview live from the Norwegian Star cruise ship below.
- OLGC: Byron Cage Discusses ChristTube & New Album
- OLGC: Dorinda Clark Cole Discusses “Back to You” Single Plus Preaching & Current Projects
- OLGC: James Fortune Gets Ready to Cruise
- One Love Gospel Cruise 2012
Share your thoughts on the interview with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Yolanda Adams – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- God’s Image – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- James Fortune & FIYA – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- ONE DAY $20 TICKET SALE – Stone Soul Music & Food Festival
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Jekalyn Carr Announces Long Awaited New Self-Titled Album! New Album out Friday, October 20th
How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024
Legendary Clark Sister Jacky Clark Chisholm Introduces Her ‘ Jacky?’ Album! [LISTEN]