Just click on the link and watch as Chris Thomas of NBC12 interviews the Imperial Wizard for the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. The KKK group believes that our country would be much safer if Trump becomes president.
The Southern Poverty Law Center has identified at least 32 of those groups in Virginia. Thomas interviewed the Imperial Wizard for the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Roanoke, Virginia.
The Imperial Wizard donned in his robe said that the KKK is not a Supremacist but a Separatist group. Meaning the group wants to be separated from a larger group based on ethnicity, religion and race. In other words they don’t want to be supreme over other groups just separated from them. Does separation constitutes hate?
Remembering Prince Through the Years
1. Prince1 of 15
2. Prince2 of 15
3. Fact: Prince was nicknamed "Skipper" as a kid.3 of 15
4. Prince rocking out on ABC's Good Morning America in June of 2006. (PR Photos)4 of 15
5. Fact: Prince was reportedly able to play 27 instruments5 of 15
6. Prince at the 2007 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood, CA. (PR Photos)6 of 15
7. Prince at The Bourne Ultimatum UK Premiere in Leicester Square in 2007. (PR Photos)7 of 15
8. Prince performs at London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2008 in Eaton Square in London. (PR Photos)8 of 15
9. Prince performs in Chicago in 2011.9 of 15
10. Prince performs at London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2008 in Eaton Square in London. (PR Photos)10 of 15
11. Prince at the 42nd NAACP Image Awards on March 4, 2011, in Los Angeles. (AP Photo)11 of 15
12. Wax Figure of Prince Unveiled at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York on January 16, 2009. (PR Photos)12 of 15
13. Prince was awarded with an "Icon Award" at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards. (AP)13 of 15
14. Fact: Prince played electric guitar on Madonna's "Like A Prayer." (Retna)14 of 15
15. Prince15 of 15
KKK Says Our Country Would Be Safe If Trump Is President [VIDEO] was originally published on kissrichmond.com