R&B songstress Chrisette Michele has reportedly signed on to perform at president-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration this Friday.
Organizers allegedly approached Michele to perform the gospel song ‘Intentional’ with her ‘Celebration Of Gospel’ trio Travis Greene, Jonathan McReynolds, and Tye Tribbett, but the Greene, McReynolds and Tribbet refused to participate.
We find it odd the Rich Hipster would alienate her fan base by agreeing to take the stage in honor of one of the most divisive and bigoted president-elects in history.
Michele has yet to confirm her performance, but said she was “traumatized” by election results.
10 Times Chrisette Michele's Curves Were Our #BodyGoals
1. Chrisette Michele Slays The Game1 of 6
2. Chrisette Michele Slays The Game2 of 6
3. Chrisette Michele Slays The Game3 of 6
4. Chrisette Michele Slays The Game4 of 6
5. Chrisette Michele Slays The Game5 of 6
6. Chrisette Michele Slays The Game6 of 6
Chrisette Michele To Reportedly Perform At Trump’s Inauguration was originally published on hellobeautiful.com