Valentine’s Day just went to a whole new level after Barack and Michelle Obama used social media to express their undying love for one another.
Barack jumped off first by posting a message to his wife on Twitter:
“Happy Valentines’s Day @michelleobama! Almost 28 years with you, but it always feels new.”
Michelle followed with a cute photo of their feet, reminding us of the two-week reprieve the couple took directly after Obama’s last day in office.
“Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life and favorite island mate, @BarackObama. #valentines,” she wrote.
But why do we feel like the jealous ex watching from the sidelines? Can they please grace us with a public appearance soon?
Good 'Ol Days: Barack Obama Was Nominated For President By The DNC 11 Years Ago
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Two TermsSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Michelle and Barack Host a State DinnerSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 7 of 8
8 of 8
"The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on."— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) February 18, 2019
-- President Barack Obama
Happy #PresidentsDay, Mr. President! We ❤️ you!@BarackObama pic.twitter.com/xhQEb4OG1U
Barack & Michelle Obama Send Each Other The Sweetest Valentine’s Day Message was originally published on newsone.com