We all have an idea of what we want our future to look like. The big house, beautiful yard, trips overseas, expensive cars… the list goes on and on.
It’s great to know what financial success you hope to achieve. It’s also essential to set both short and long term goals, along with a written plan to help you turn that dream into a reality. Writing down your financial goals will help you focus your efforts.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It’s unfortunate, but most people spend more time planning their wardrobe than they do their finances. Set your financial goals as early as possible.
The more time you have to save and invest, the more financial security you will have when it comes time to retire. For example: if you invest 5,000 at the age of 20, at a 5% annual interest rate, by the time you reach age 65 you would have over $40K.
So, when you receive that first “real” paycheck after college, don’t spend it senselessly. Tithe first… then think of your financial future and the goals you’ve put in place to help you reach them.
Gear-up for the new school year at Prep 4 Success!
Click the flyer below for more info!
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Love Thy Neighbor Sweepstakes
- Pastor of the Month January 2023: Pastor Darrin Hill of Marmora Baptist Church
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson Talks Four Types Of Trauma | Healthy Ever After
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month
Millennial Money: Why Financial Goals Are Important was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com