Serena Williams is opening up about her complications during her delivery. Williams took to IG to post a picture of her and her new baby girl, Alexis Olympia Ohanian, Jr.. In the post she directs fans to her IG stories and her website, where she details that complications required her and her baby to stay in the hospital for six to seven days.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Did anyone notice that her baby girl is named after her daddy; making her a junior? Alexis was born September 1, 2017, weighing 6 lbs and 14 ounces. Congrats!!!!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Award-winning Journalist Roland Martin to serve as the Jackson State University 2022 Fall Commencement Speaker
- TIME Names the 2022 Person of the Year: Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine
- Brent Jones Christmas Classic Featured in Hallmark Channel movie!
- McDonald’s 16th Annual Inspiration Celebration® Gospel Tour Holiday Experience Returns
Serena Williams Reveals First Picture Of Newborn Daughter was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com