Serena Williams is opening up about her complications during her delivery. Williams took to IG to post a picture of her and her new baby girl, Alexis Olympia Ohanian, Jr.. In the post she directs fans to her IG stories and her website, where she details that complications required her and her baby to stay in the hospital for six to seven days.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Did anyone notice that her baby girl is named after her daddy; making her a junior? Alexis was born September 1, 2017, weighing 6 lbs and 14 ounces. Congrats!!!!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin On His New Podcast ‘Good Words,’ & A Future HBCU Halftime Show [EXCLUSIVE]
Serena Williams Reveals First Picture Of Newborn Daughter was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com