Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8 (NIV)
The importance of starting your day with the Lord is immeasurable. Before stepping out into the “rat race,” before ushering the kids off to school, it is essential for the believer to renew their mind and align their steps with God.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
On a daily basis, we wage war against spiritual principalities. Daily demands from our jobs and school pile stress upon our backs. Spending time with God at the beginning of the day allows you to submit to his guidance and to formulate a way of thinking based on his holy word.
After your morning quiet time keep the energy following with a morning playlist. Below are some of our favorite songs by award-winning gospel songstress Maurette Brown Clark that will inspire and infuse your day!
“Sound of Victory”
“It Aint Over”
“Breaking of Day”
“Don’t Be Discouraged”
“Has God Done Anything For You?”
“Do It Today”
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!
- Pastors Mike & Natalie Todd Welcome Baby No. 4 [PHOTOS]
- ‘I’m Back’: Kasim Reed Officially Launches Atlanta Mayor Campaign Despite Ongoing Federal Investigation
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Change [Video]