It’s snowing already! The white stuff blanketed Richmond and surrounding areas late Friday afternoon creating a majestic winter wonderland.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Most people will be camping indoors, however, if you must drive the Richmond Police Department urges travelers to drive slowly. Very slowly. According to NBC 12, as of early Saturday morning, Virginia State Troopers had already responded to over 240 crashes.
Along with driving slowly, AAA offers these excellent driving tips to help you get there safely.
1. NEVER warm up your vehicle in a closed garage. Burning fuel like gasoline produces carbon monoxide. If inhaled, it can cause headaches, dizziness, weakness, upset stomach, vomiting, chest pain, loss of consciousness, brain damage, and even death.
2. Avoid driving while you’re tired. Make sure you are fully rested before getting behind the wheel.
3. Check your tire pressure in the morning. Lower pressure is better in the colder months to allow better traction in bad weather.
4. Got gas? Keep your tank at least half full to avoid gas line freeze-up.
5. Cruise control is never a good idea when driving on any slick surface. Whether it’s rain, ice, or sand drive manually to prevent additional risks.
6. When driving, always look and steer where you want to go. Use a visual target as a reference point. You typically steer where you look.
7. Buckle up. Always use your seat belt.
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- WORDS FROM Sheilah Belle, Put the Phone Down!
- Virginia State University Makes History As The First HBCU In The Country Selected To Host A General Election Presidential Debate
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
WORDS from Sheilah Belle
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
2023 Stellar Gospel Music Awards Weekend Best Moments [Photos]
How To Stay Strong When Your World Shakes Apart | Dr. Willie Jolley
“Selma” Director Says Constant Talk About Oscars’ Lack Of Diversity A “Distraction”