The purpose that is on your life is bigger than you. When you remind yourself that it’s bigger than you, that takes the responsibility off of you and on God. That is, the pressure that you may put on yourself to keep up with other people or prove your worth.
Set your mind on things above, not things on the earth. When the purpose is bigger than you, it’s easier to keep pushing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from this Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Stars Lil’ Wayne, Angie Stone and DJ Khaled Reflect on Betty Wright’s Legacy on the Next Episode Of TV One’s UNSUNG on Sunday, April 5 At 10 P.M. ET/9C
- Earnest Pugh Gets Ready For The Outpour Experience
- JJ Hairston Offers New Single “Excess Love Remix” Featuring Nigeria’s Own Mercy Chinwo
- How The Coronavirus Crisis Is Affecting CBD Beauty & Wellness Sales
- GRIFF’s Prayer For April Fool’s Day [VIDEO]
- Healthy Ever After: 6 Tips On How To Boost Your Immune System [EXCLUSIVE]
- 10 Scriptures That’ll Get You Through Tough Times
- Georgia Authorities: Man Sought After 3 Killed, Child Taken
- BEN TANKARD’s Fresh New Single “Passionfruit” Is #1 Most Added On Billboard Smooth Jazz Chart
- Kierra Sheard Returns With Highly Anticipated New Single “IT KEEPS HAPPENING”