Travis Greene while on stage in front of a huge audience told them a story that was very close to his heart. It was a testimony about when he was 4 years old and was recovering after falling nearly 4 floors out the window. His mother and father surrounded him as he kept telling them he wanted to tell this story while leaving the hospital, but his mother wanted him to rest.
Finally his father told him to tell them what happened. Greene told his parents that he remembers falling, but he never hit the ground. He spoke about how a man appeared and asked him if he wanted to go with his mother or him and Greene responded with his mother.
Greene told the crowd that it was Jesus and only Jesus that saved his life that day. When something so scary happens he takes you out of it and is always there to comfort you. We are so happy he was able to live to share this testimony.
- Benedict College Staff Raised Money To Get Over 100 Struggling Students Home Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- RVA To Go: Your Guide To Local Take Out & Delivery During The Coronavirus
- Unsung Live: At Home With Marvin Sapp
- Lizzo Refusing To Pay Royalties To Songwriters Claiming Credit For ‘Truth Hurts’
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Developing A Bad Habit In Quarantine?
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Blac Chyna Called Child Services On Rob Kardashian Over Alleged Burns To Daughter Dream
- Rep. Matt Gaetz Not Happy That Howard University Is Getting Stimulus Money. Kamala Harris Calls Him Out
- Gospel Artist Fred Hammond Host Social Distancing FB Live Mini-Concert
Latice Crawford At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.Source: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8.Source: 8 of 13
9.Source: 9 of 13
10.Source: 10 of 13
11.Source: 11 of 13
12.Source: 12 of 13
13.Source: 13 of 13
Travis Greene Shares His Testimony About The Day He Saw Jesus [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com