Your calling transcends your earthly circumstances. Even age is no match for God’s will.
Jekalyn Carr can attest to that. At age 20, she is at the helm of a growing ministry and has amassed more success than adults twice her age.
Despite her achievements, the Stellar Award-winning gospel singer remains humble and true to God’s purpose for her life.
You think you know gospel music? Well, how well do you know this teenage powerhouse?
Here are 7 things you never knew about Jekalyn Carr …but should:
1. She is not only a talented singer but also a gifted speaker.
2. She is from West Memphis. Nope! Not Tennessee…but Arkansas!
3. She’s been singing gospel since she was five years old.
4. She’s a big Kim Burrell fan!
5. She has two siblings: a sister and a brother.
6. She shares a birthday with TV host and actress Sherri Shepherd, April 22.
7. She had her first Billboard Top 5 single at the tender age of fifteen.
Don’t miss Jekalyn Carr at Transformation Expo 2018 on March 17th at the Greater Richmond Convention Center. Doors open at 11:00 AM and the event kicks off at 12:00 PM.
Tickets are available now. Click here for more information or to purchase today!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @praiserichmond
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith & Fame: The Mann’s On Keeping God & Love First [EXCLUSIVE]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’