Kathie Lee Gifford was raised a Christian and her family attended church often. While doing an interview with Megyn Kelly she spoke about the last time she saw Graham at his 95th birthday and how he told her he loved her. Gifford also spoke about her relationship with God and how she feels about death.
She said, “What just happened for Billy, happened for my husband, happened for my mother, for my father. Everybody that dies in Christ…goes immediately into the arms of Christ for eternity. That is the hope of the Christian faith. Yes, it gives us the tools we need to live in the world today while we are alive. But that’s why I could hold my dead husband in my arms and rejoice, because I knew where he was.”
While on the show she shared the word of God and shared that people don’t need more religion, they need more Jesus. Fans loved every word Gifford spoke of as she talked about God. Graham’s son on Twitter wrote, “.@KathieLGifford, a long-time friend of our family, shared some wonderful sentiments about my father @BillyGraham on @MegynTODAY yesterday. Most importantly she shared the Gospel w/thousands watching—it was powerful! Thank you Kathie Lee—Daddy would have been proud of you!”
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Voter Registration Deadline October 15th, Register Here!
- The Weekend Clo-ism: Humble that Attitude Before You Stumble
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Kanye Will Love This! Trump Praises Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prince’s Estate Demands Trump Stop Playing His Music At Rallies
- U.S. Pastor Andrew Brunson Freed By Turkish Court