Kathie Lee Gifford was raised a Christian and her family attended church often. While doing an interview with Megyn Kelly she spoke about the last time she saw Graham at his 95th birthday and how he told her he loved her. Gifford also spoke about her relationship with God and how she feels about death.
She said, “What just happened for Billy, happened for my husband, happened for my mother, for my father. Everybody that dies in Christ…goes immediately into the arms of Christ for eternity. That is the hope of the Christian faith. Yes, it gives us the tools we need to live in the world today while we are alive. But that’s why I could hold my dead husband in my arms and rejoice, because I knew where he was.”
While on the show she shared the word of God and shared that people don’t need more religion, they need more Jesus. Fans loved every word Gifford spoke of as she talked about God. Graham’s son on Twitter wrote, “.@KathieLGifford, a long-time friend of our family, shared some wonderful sentiments about my father @BillyGraham on @MegynTODAY yesterday. Most importantly she shared the Gospel w/thousands watching—it was powerful! Thank you Kathie Lee—Daddy would have been proud of you!”
- Gospel 10: “Won’t He Do It” Just Ask Koryn Hawthorne!
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: The Burning Bush [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Guess Which One Of Trump’s BFFs Just Got Invited To The White House
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
- 911 Audio Released Of White Man Who Called Cops Because He Was ‘Fouled Too Hard’ Playing Basketball
- Are You A Black Female Director? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- People Over Profits? NYC Jails Decision To Allow Inmates Free Calls May Set National Precedent