In this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF is shocked by the revelation that a lot of women still have a second name to give to men they don’t like. It’s not just secular woman, or only women in the 20s- it’s the saints too.
GRIFF is perplexed about why this practice still occurs. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song, “Preach”
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Winter Storm Closings & Delays
- Miss Community’s Rich History: Students Strike At Black VA School
- Rev. Andrew J. Brown: The Man Who Marched With Martin Luther King Jr.
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Editor Who Called For KKK Revival And Lynchings Removed From College Hall Of Fame