Thomas the Apostle doubted people when they said certain things. When he was told about the thousands of fish being caught he didn’t believe it because he wasn’t around. Then witnesses spoke about how they saw Jesus rise after being crucified and they didn’t believe him.
Thomas later saw Jesus and was shocked. He was speechless and got rid of the doubt he had. Remember to never doubt God and all he can do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- R. Kelly Does Damage Control After He’s Seen On Video Saying It’s ‘Too Late’
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Timothy Cunningham’s Cause And Manner Of Death Has Been Determined
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia
- Racist New York Lawyer Breaks His Silence: ‘I Am Not Racist’
- Issa Rae Channels Black ‘90s Sitcom Characters In ‘GQ’ Spread + In-Depth Interview
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
True Hollywood Bible Story: Doubting Thomas [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com