It’s testing season and God wants to make sure you’re prepared. Erica Campbell spoke about how kids are taking tests in school and they are told to get rest, eat well, be ready and more. We all go through tests in life that we must learn how to deal with.
Erica mentioned that you must be faithful, not fall apart and to just know that you can get through it. She also spoke about how Jesus was tested and now we must go through them. These test allow us to walk towards our destiny.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kim Porter Passes Away At 47
- Attorney Lee Merritt Blasts The White Officer Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Black Republican Mia Love Sues To Not Lose Utah Race To A Democrat
- Busted! Police Give White Women A Free Pass On Wearing Hoodies But Kicked Out Black Men
- Inside Surrogacy And The Path To Achieving Motherhood
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance To Win A Family 4-Pack To The Gardenfest of Lights!