It’s testing season and God wants to make sure you’re prepared. Erica Campbell spoke about how kids are taking tests in school and they are told to get rest, eat well, be ready and more. We all go through tests in life that we must learn how to deal with.
Erica mentioned that you must be faithful, not fall apart and to just know that you can get through it. She also spoke about how Jesus was tested and now we must go through them. These test allow us to walk towards our destiny.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song, “Preach”
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Winter Storm Closings & Delays
- Miss Community’s Rich History: Students Strike At Black VA School
- Rev. Andrew J. Brown: The Man Who Marched With Martin Luther King Jr.
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Editor Who Called For KKK Revival And Lynchings Removed From College Hall Of Fame