Brelyn Bowman and her husband, Tim Bowman Jr. have been married for three years. When she got married she was a virgin and spoke about her journey of purity. She currently has a book out titled “No Ring No Ting” and has designed a course about it.
When people think about purity they mostly think of sex, but purity is linked to the heart. Brelyn believes that sex sells and that it’s the agenda of the enemy. She is currently teaching a course to young girls as well as women about living pure lifestyles.
With single women it’s about making God the Lord of your life and Him directing your path. Brelyn mentioned that a lot of men she dated couldn’t understand and she stood her ground because she knew what was in her heart. With married couples she wants them to honor their vows and how you love the people that surround your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Created “The Woah” Dance, Dallas Or Houston?
Celebrities Who Wanted To Save Themselves For Marriage [PHOTOS]
1. Tamera Mowry1 of 7
2. Tia Mowry2 of 7
3. Yvonne Orji3 of 7
4. Jordin Sparks4 of 7
5.5 of 7
6. Lolo Jones6 of 7
7. NFL Player Shaun Alexander7 of 7
Brelyn Bowman Clears Up Misconceptions About Living A Pure Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com