Brelyn Bowman and her husband, Tim Bowman Jr. have been married for three years. When she got married she was a virgin and spoke about her journey of purity. She currently has a book out titled “No Ring No Ting” and has designed a course about it.
When people think about purity they mostly think of sex, but purity is linked to the heart. Brelyn believes that sex sells and that it’s the agenda of the enemy. She is currently teaching a course to young girls as well as women about living pure lifestyles.
With single women it’s about making God the Lord of your life and Him directing your path. Brelyn mentioned that a lot of men she dated couldn’t understand and she stood her ground because she knew what was in her heart. With married couples she wants them to honor their vows and how you love the people that surround your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Saved By the Bell’ Alum Joins ABC’s ‘Mixed-ish’
- Arthur Ashe Boulevard Celebration Big Weekend In RVA
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- GET THE LOOK: If You Can’t Afford Rihanna’s FENTY Shoes, We Found The Solution For You
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- For King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’
- Behind The Hymn: His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- FIRST-EVER TALENT SHOWCASES AND MASTER CLASSES DURING 13TH ANNUAL INSPIRATION CELEBRATION GOSPEL TOUR
- HUNDREDS OF MINISTRIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO CONVENE AT 6th ANNUAL GLOBAL UNITED FELLOWSHIP GATHERING TO EXAMINE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HEALTHY CHURCH
Celebrities Who Wanted To Save Themselves For Marriage [PHOTOS]
1. Tamera MowrySource: 1 of 7
2. Tia MowrySource: 2 of 7
3. Yvonne OrjiSource: 3 of 7
4. Jordin SparksSource: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6. Lolo JonesSource: 6 of 7
7. NFL Player Shaun AlexanderSource: 7 of 7
Brelyn Bowman Clears Up Misconceptions About Living A Pure Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com