Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- John P. Kee and Sheilah Belle “The Belle” Headed to Greater Works Christian Fellowship 2nd Annual City Praise Family Fun Day
- The OFFICIAL Statement from the FAMILY on the Passing of Aretha Franklin
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, Makes Heaven Her Final Home
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- AWARD-WINNING CHART TOPPER TRAVIS GREENE PRESENTS ENGAGE CULTURE WEEKEND AUGUST 17TH-19TH
- Global Superstar Nicki Minaj Returns To The “VMAs” For A Special Remote Performance
- THIS WEEK ON “WE’RE THE CAMPBELLS”….
- Music Legend & Icon Aretha Franklin “Gravely Ill”
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Announce Family Tour Dates