Erica Campbell wants you to tap into your best creative self. She spoke about how great things will only come from inside of you and not someone else. Erica believes that you must remove fear and doubt to explore that part of yourself.
We all have an assignment from God and when we complete it he’s so happy. There is something beautiful inside of you, but you have to keep the faith. Live your best creative life and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” at 6am ET.
- 18th Annual Community Clovia & Radio One Toy Drive
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Symone Sanders Resigning As Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary Amid Reported Questions About VP’s Future
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
- TAMELA MANN RELEASES NEW HOLIDAY SINGLE, ‘WHAT CHRISTMAS REALLY MEANS!”’
- URBAN ONE HONORS PRESENTED BY T-MOBILE
- Dante Bowe Receives Two Solo and Three Group Nominations at 64th Grammy Awards
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive