Community Voices host Ron Holland talks with the founders of the local organization Black Business Social on to how encourage more entrepreneurship in the Black communities. How to create a curriculum that caters to business ownership and alternatives to just going to a traditional secondary school for education.
Catch Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Nina Turner Loses To Shontel Brown In Primary For Ohio Congress, And Battle Between Establishment And Progressive Democrats
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Israel Houghton Shares How His Collaboration With Chandler Moore Came About
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- Wendy’s Manager Fired For Calling Black Woman ‘B**ch’ On Camera [VIDEO]
[WATCH] How Do We Encourage Black Entrepreneurship In The Black Communities? was originally published on praisecharlotte.com