Community Voices host Ron Holland talks with the founders of the local organization Black Business Social on to how encourage more entrepreneurship in the Black communities. How to create a curriculum that caters to business ownership and alternatives to just going to a traditional secondary school for education.
Catch Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Watch: Los Angeles Honors Kobe & Gianna Bryant With Public Memorial
- The Stellar Gospel Music Awards Announces Talent Lineup For 35th Anniversary Show
- Bringing Martin Luther King Jr. and the Historic 1963 March on Washington to Virtual Reality
- JONATHAN MCREYNOLDS Returns With the New Powerful and Transparent Single “PEOPLE”
- Gospel Icon Kurt Carr Releases Official Music Video For Star-Studded Hit “BLESS SOMEBODY ELSE”
- GET THE LOOK: Rihanna’s NAACP Image Awards Sleek & Structured Pony
- Rest In Power Queen: Model Turned Iconic Restaurateur B. Smith Dead At 70
- 5 Voter Suppression Tactics To Watch For In 2020
- Cardi B Teams Up With Reebok For Zig The Runway Doorbell Cam Fun
- 14 Black Women Dressed As AfricanPRINTcesse Is The Melanin Moment You Needed This Week
[WATCH] How Do We Encourage Black Entrepreneurship In The Black Communities? was originally published on praisecharlotte.com