Individuals turning 18 years old on or before November 6 are eligible to register to vote.
The Midterm Congressional race is Tuesday, November 6, 2018, and the voter registration deadline is Monday, October 15, 2018.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
I can’t stress it enough that your vote is your voice, your right and your power. A “no” vote from you is a “yes” vote for the candidate you don’t want to hold public office. Don’t allow candidates running for city, state, or federal office make decisions over your life without your involvement in the process. No vetting you don’t know what you’re getting! Candidates need to work for your vote. And with that being said, it is time to register to vote, check on your voter status, poll location and candidates on the ballot.
*Be a U.S. Citizen
*Be a resident of Virginia
*Be 18 years old on or before November 6, 2018
*Have your right to vote restored if convicted of a felony.
*Not be currently adjudicated mentally incapacitated by a court of law.
For acceptable forms of ID to present at the voter polls, please visit elections.virginia.gov
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Clarence Thomas Writes Majority Opinion In ‘Dangerous’ SCOTUS Ruling Relaxing NY Gun Laws
National Voter Registration Day! Register To Vote Here was originally published on kissrichmond.com