James Johnson recently dropped by the Praise 104.7 studios to kick it with The Belle.
The Stellar Award nominee has a hot new single, “Through It All” that is burning up the airwaves and The Belle couldn’t wait to talk shop. When asked how the song came together Johnson explained that it started as a melody in his head.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The single has some serious vibes check it out:
Johnson credits God for keeping him relevant in an ever-changing industry. “I’ve been blessed,” he begins. See The Belle’s full interview with James Johnson above!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Sign Up Today! Operation Holiday Toy Assistance
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
- Should You Hold Back Your Coins For #BlackFriday? Pastor Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes Gives Some Advice | Get Up Exclusive
- Pastor Mike Jr. Tells How Cee-Lo Green Inspired His New Single “Amazing” | Get Up Exclusive
- The Group Fire Bring Their New Single “Fix It” To The Artist Spotlight | Get Up! Exclusive