The ketogenic diet (or simply, keto) is a low-carb, moderate-protein and high-fat diet that offers many health benefits against diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. But, sticking to the keto diet while you’re on the go can be hard. Chick-fil-a is joining a slew of restaurants offering keto-friendly remixes to some of their most popular items.
If you like to start your day with Chick-fil-A, simply remove the biscuit or English muffin from any of the breakfast sandwiches – from the Egg White Grill (1g net carbs, without English muffin) to the Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (2g net carbs) or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (1g net carb). Or easily order the Hash Brown Scramble Bowl with no hash browns and either grilled chicken (1g net carb) or sausage (0g net carbs).
When hunger strikes throughout the day, turn to these keto-conscious menu items:
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich (without bun): 3g net carbs
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich (without bun): 3g net carbs
- Grilled Nuggets (eight count): 2g net carbs
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken: 10g net carbs
You could pair either of those with their side salad. Keto-friendly dressings include:
- Garlic & Herb Ranch Sauce: 1g net carb
- Zesty Buffalo Sauces: 0g net carbs
- Creamy Salsa Dressing: 2g net carbs
- Light Italian Dressing: 3g net carbs
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing: 2g net carbs
Chick-fil-A Introducing Keto-Friendly Menu was originally published on praisebaltimore.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
15th Pastoral Anniversary “Kicks & Giggles” at Cedar Street Baptist Church of God