Become a “Partner in Hope” by pledging just $20 a month to help kids at St. Jude fight cancer.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Today’s hottest artists have joined the #ThisShirtSavesLives movement to help St. Jude kids.
When you become a Partner In Hope, you will get the This Shirt Saves Lives t-shirt to wear as a reminder that you joined the lifesaving mission of St. Jude.
Join the #ThisShirtSavesLives movement by donating $20 to St. Jude, then taking a picture with your new shirt and posting it on social media using #ThisShirtSavesLives and #UrbanRadioCares. Also @ us @StJude.
You can also donate by phone using the number 1-800-805-5856
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @praiserichmond
This Shirt Saves Lives – Radio Cares For St. Jude Kids
1. Willie Moore Jr.Source:Radio One 1 of 13
2. St. Jude KidsSource:Radio One 2 of 13
3. Adrienne and Israel HoughtonSource:Radio One 3 of 13
4. St. Jude KidsSource:Radio One 4 of 13
5. Jermaine DollySource:n/a 5 of 13
6. St. Jude KidsSource:Radio One 6 of 13
7. Actor, Lamman RuckerSource:St. Judes 7 of 13
8. Actress, Monyetta ShawSource:St. Judes 8 of 13
9. Singer, Bryan Courtney WilsonSource:St. Judes 9 of 13
10. This Shirt Saves LivesSource:St. Judes 10 of 13
11. This Shirt Saves LivesSource:St. Judes 11 of 13
12. St. Jude KidsSource:St. Judes 12 of 13
13. St. Jude KidsSource:St. Judes 13 of 13
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Deitrick Haddon Recruits His Family To Star In Music Video For “Open Door Season”
- Actress LisaRaye Slated To Become An African Queen Mother
- Award-Winning Chart-Topper Travis Greene Launches New Album Broken Records, Available For Pre-Order now With New Song, “GOOD & LOVED”
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
#ThisShirtSavesLives: Radio Cares For St. Jude 2019 DONATE NOW! was originally published on kissrichmond.com