St. Jude is dedicated to finding cures and saving children. Each year, Radio One Richmond champions the movement and encourages others to do the same in our annual St. Jude Radiothon.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Yesterday (March 7), listeners and the greater Richmond community were encouraged to support St. Jude by becoming a “Partner In Hope.”
Volunteers manned the phones, jocks took to the airwaves, while our digital team reached out to listeners through social media.
By the end of the day, Radio One Richmond raised $92,640 for the kids at St. Jude! Thank you to everyone including our Partners in Hope, volunteers, and Radio One staff for your commitment to saving lives.
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Willie Moore Jr. Reflects On DMX’s Life & Boldness About God [VIDEO]
- Officer Bruce Griggs Discusses What You Should Do When You Have An Encounter With Police [EXCLUSIVE]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Price Explains How 2020 Inspired “Dance Party” Gospel Song
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!