Daphne Maxwell Reid is a part of television history. Best known for her role as Vivian “Aunt Viv” Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Reid was a part of one of the most energetic and lucrative ensembles in American entertainment.
An actress on both stage and screen her career remains steadfast. Reid can be currently seen in the highly anticipated film, Harriet. The epic biopic tells the story of abolitionist and Underground Railroad chieftain, Harriet Tubman.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reid dropped by Praise 104.7 to catch up with her friend Sheilah Belle, “The Belle” and to tell her about her new role.
Shot in Virginia, where Reid is a current resident, she describes the film as, “the most gorgeously cinematic thing I have ever seen. It was just beautiful.”
Harriet Tubman is in theaters today (Nov 1).
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’
- Brittney Griner’s Wife Cherelle Speaks Out Amid Debate About Paul Whelan’s Release
- Blessings On Blessings: Donald Lawrence Talks New Single & ‘A Night of Inspiration’ At Carnegie Hall