Washington D.C. ranks atop a newly released National Urban League Policy Institute study that lists the top metropolitan areas for Black-owned businesses.
Los Angeles and Chicago came in at number two and three respectively when it comes to cities best suited for Black business.
See also: Weekend Getaway Guide: Washington, D.C.
“We found that cities with strong diversity supplier policies and which allow easy access to business-to-business and government contracts were the best environments for black-owned businesses,” Marc H. Morial, president and CEO of the National Urban League, said in a prepared statement.
Do you agree? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment.
- Legendary Coach Fired Amid Pedophilia Scandal
- What Does Gospel Sound Like to You?
- Surgeons Successfully Seperate Conjoined Twins
- Kirk Franklin Speaks on Being Naked with God & Doing Away with Religion
- Rickey Smiley Takes Us to Church in New Comedy DVD