See also: More than Common…Extraordinary!
According to the Times, King along with Charlie Rose are being added to the lineup to compete with NBC’s Today and ABC’s Good Morning America.
According to the Times, CBS is putting the finishing touches on a two-hour news show that “will emphasize hard news and use a conversational approach like Morning Joe on MSNBC and The View on ABC.”
How do you feel about the transition? Should Gayle King leave OWN for CBS? What do you think will happen to the success of OWN from this point? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- 5 Women Who Should Play Aretha Franklin Instead Of Halle Berry
- 5 Year Old Delivers Unforgettable Prayer [VIDEO]
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Movie & TV History [VIDEO]
- Keeping the Faith: Five Methods to Remain Strong in Tough Times
- Kirk Franklin “I Am” [NEW MUSIC]