Preachers were caught on tape advising HIV-positive people to stop taking their medication because they had been healed by God.
As many as six individuals have died after churches instructed them to discontinue their medication, according to the Sky News investigation.
One of the victims, Emmanuel, stopped taking his medicine a year ago after being instructed by a pastor at his church in London.
The pastor told him that once god forgave him, “the disease will definitely go.”
But now Emmanuel believes he may have passed his HIV infection to his boyfriend.
“I feel guilty, if I’m the one who passed it onto him I’m feeling guilty. Yeah, very much guilty,” he told Sky News.
- BeBe Winans Sings With Gladys Knight On Soul Train Awards [VIDEO]
- Will Mary Mary Be The Next Braxtons?
- Can Sherri Shepherd’s Marriage Survive This Scandal?
- Richard Smallwood “Trust Me” [LYRIC VIDEO]
- Mary Mary Gearing Up for “Have a Mary Mary Christmas Tour”