Famed on-air personality Lisa Lang examines the rise in controversy surrounding families with overbearing parents. We know them to be commonly nicknamed “pageant moms” and “football dads,” but in the clip below Lang takes the liberty of looking deep beneath the surface to unveil what’s happening to the lives of the children involved.
When would you say enough is enough? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profiles to log in and leave a comment.
- Six HIV Patients Die After Church Tells Them to Stop Taking Meds
- Washington D.C. Soul Food Queen “Mama Cole” Dies At 58
- BeBe Winans Sings With Gladys Knight On Soul Train Awards [VIDEO]
- Will Mary Mary Be The Next Braxtons?
- Can Sherri Shepherd’s Marriage Survive This Scandal?
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
804 Day: Richmond's Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
Six-time Grammy Award Winner Bebe Winans Will Perform at the Apollo Theatre on December 2, 2023
The Richmond Grand Update with Gary Flowers Joins Praise 104.7 Lineup!
Pastor of the Month: Linda C. Jenkins (Grace & Peace Missionary Baptist Church)
KIRK FRANKLIN UNVEILS BRAND NEW SINGLE “TRY LOVE”
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!