PHOENIX-Boxing legend Muhammad Ali has been rushed to the hospital after shifting in and out of consciousness according to a report from Radar Online.
Ali, who is 69 has suffered from Parkinsons diseases for more than thirty years was at taken from his wife’s home in Paradise Valley, Arizona, to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center on November 19 according to reports.
Radar Online reports:
Paramedics and police have confirmed a 911 call was placed around 6.30 p.m. from a woman at the couple’s 6,000 square foot estate.
She stated an elderly male — who Star has independently confirmed was Ali — was unconscious.
“The victim started to pass out in the car and when they got him into the house he fell unconscious,” Alan Laitsich, a spokesperson for Paradise Valley Police, told Star.
Share your thoughts and prayers for Muhammad Ali with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment.
- Isaac Carree Talks Touring & His Holiday Promise
- Kim Burrell Kicks Off “Ephesians 4 Conference” at Hope Christian Ministries
- Kim Burrell Reveals Why She Wants to Work with Prince
- Kim Burrell Hanging with The Belle on Praise 104.7 FM
- Nicole C. Mullen Appears on Daystar’s