GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry slammed President Obama and the DADT repeal during a campaign ad he released last week titled “Strong.” In the viral video Rick Perry said there is something wrong with the country when “gays can serve openly in the military.”
As of Tuesday, the official video has gotten over 6 million views, more than any other campaign video this year. and 660,099 dislikes.
I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m a Christian, but you don’t need to be in the pew every Sunday to know there’s something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can’t openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school.
As President, I’ll end Obama’s war on religion. And I’ll fight against liberal attacks on our religious heritage.
Faith made America strong. It can make her strong again.
I’m Rick Perry and I approve this message.
- Selfish! Pastor Sells Church & Takes Off With Money!
- Aboard the Praise Plane to the Bahamas
- Three Florida A&M Band Members Charged With Hazing
- Sandusky Waives Hearing, Moves Toward Trial
- The Belle and Praise 104.7 FM, Richmond, VA Bring in the Toys for Annual Toy Drive