Be sure to mark your calendars and join us as we hang out, pop some popcorn & chow down on some grub while watching our favorite girls on TV. That’s right, here comes another dramatic episode on the hit reality TV series everyone is addicted to this season. It’s the Braxton Family Values and it airs every Thursday at 9PM EST on We TV. Check out your local listings for additional air dates and times. In the meantime, check out clips from the most recent edition of the show plus read through Braxton sister Traci’s blog on the feuds we don’t get to see on the show each week.
TRACI TALKS ABOUT FAMILY FEUDING IN SEASON II EPISODE 7:
Traci defends her decision to go head-to-head with Tamar, and why therapy was the best medicine for their relationship.
Will you be tuning in to catch the latest episode this week? Let us know below on the message board below using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- WEtv – Braxton Family Values Official Website
- Mama Ev: “Where Is His Daddy For God’s Sake?”, “Braxton Family Values” [RECAP]
- The Drama From “Braxton Family Values” Season 2 Is Getting Out Of Control! [VIDEO]
- Tamar Gets An Attitude Check From Mama Ev! “Braxton Family Values” Season 2 Sneak Peek [VIDEO]
What would you most like to see on this season of Braxton Family Values? Follow Braxton Family Values on Twitter — Use #BFV and join the discussion along with all of us!
- Shocking! See Why Riva Tims Is FORCED To Withdraw Law Suit !
- Book Your Cabin Today for the 2012 One Love Gospel Cruise
- Countdown to the 27th Annual Stellar Awards Weekend
- Occupy the Dream Rolls Out National Steering Committee Monday, January 16, 2012 @ 10am – Federal Reserve Bank
- The Independent Gospel Artist Alliance Preps for 2012 Conference
- Are Republican Front Runners Racist?
- Dorothy Norwood 2012 Recipient Of The Ambassador Bobby Jones Legends Award
- Police Shoot & Kill 8th Grade Gunman in Texas
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER – @PRAISERICHMOND
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Black Twitter Ponders Whether Kari Lake Is A White-Passing Black Woman