Hollywood doesn’t believe that Black America will support a movie like Red Tails, and many African-Americans are making it a point to make to see the film this weekend to help boost the box office numbers. But how is Red Tails doing?
So far, the movie is exceeding expectations. However, studio execs don’t expect the support to last. Red Tails is currently on track to make$15-$18 million this weekend, and $6-8 million today (January 20th). This would make Red Tails the No. 2 film in theaters, behind Underworld Awakening starring Kate Beckinsale and Michael Ely, which should bring in $24-$27 million.
Find out more about this weekend’s box office results right here.
- Kerry Douglas Celebrates His Birthday Online Monday
- Are You Dating A Cheater?
- Fort Lauderdale Police Need Help For Sex Case Against Pastor
- Fred Hammond Addresses Romantic Relationships with a Christian Focus on New Album
- Lexi’s “Inside Inspiration” on The Stellar Awards & James Fortune
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Jekalyn Carr Announces Long Awaited New Self-Titled Album! New Album out Friday, October 20th
How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024
Radio One General Promotional Rules