Gospel duo Mary Mary (sisters Erica & Tina Campbell) are always on the move. Juggling their growing families with superstardom doesn’t seem to be the easiest task in the world, but they do it with such energy and focus that it’s no surprise they’ve decided to soon share their experiences with the entire world.
Check out the sneak peek of the girls on their brand new reality show that’s set to launch March 29th at 10PM EST on We TV.
New episodes then air in its regular timeslot Thursdays at 9|8c beginning April 5, with 10, hour-long episodes.
We’re excited about it and we’re sure you will be too after seeing this snippet of what’s in store just a few more weeks away for the “Mary Mary” season premiere.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars and remember to tune in to watch Mary Mary on their brand new self-titled reality TV show.
- OUR HISTORY MAKERS: VENUS & SERENA WILLIAMS
- Virginia State Lawmakers Pass Ultrasound Abortion Bill
- Nashville Pastor Facing Sexual Assault Accusations from Four Members of Congregation
- Fridays at Sunset’s Comes to an End
- Billboard’s #1 Indie Gospel CEO Kerry Douglas’ Next Superstar is Zacardi Cortez