In light of recent news headlines exposing infidelity in relationships both inside and outside of the church, our Question of the Day attempts to focus on what’s really going on.
Who’s got the worst reputation for cheating and why? Are men who are cheaters being more vocal by broadcasting their infidelity? Or are women so good at cheating and covering it up that they never get caught?
What happens when that same philosophy is applied to the saints? Just because you’re saved or trying to be saved doesn’t mean you neglect human flaws or fleshly characteristics, but who’s doing it more?
It might be messy, but we believe there’s a blessing coming in being open about real issues instead of religiously sweeping such topics under the rug. So be sure to comment, tweet or share via Facebook with your friends as we discuss today’s hot topic on the message board below. Using your Twitter or Facebook profile, join the discussion with us.
- Popular Gospel Artist Earnest Pugh To Appear On Bobby Jones Gospel On Sunday, December 18, 2011
- The Belle with Jessica Reedy in Fairbanks, Alaska
- Gospel Artist Marvin Sapp Looking for Background Singers for 2012
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp “My Testimony” Sneak Peek
- Rick Perry “Strong” Campaign Ad Slams Gays In Military, Obama