We couldn’t let the week go by without saying thank you to each and everyone of you for your contributions, your pledges and your selfless giving during the 2012 St. Jude Radiothon.
Looking back, we raised $82,706 making a difference in the lives of families with little ones in need.
So here’s another look at our official salute to each person who called, prayed, supported, pledged or gave in any capacity.
Thank you once again! Grace, peace & many blessings to us all. We did it!
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s own Leilani Lawrence stops by to encourage listeners to make a pledge.
If you didn’t get to make your pledges, click on the links below to connect with the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital representatives at your convenience. There’s still time & we still need your support.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- Inspirational Song: “Endow Me” – The Clark Sisters
- Navy Jet Crash in VA Beach Ends with Resident Compensation
- VCU Students to Take a Stand for Trayvon Martin
- Buy Tickets To The Stone Soul Music & Food Festival
- Radio One Richmond Teacher of the Week: Ms. Anderson