Gospel music supporters have the opportunity to bid on one-of-a-kind items on the Gospel Music Association’s “Growing More Active” online silent auction. Via eBay, auction visitors can bid not only on such collectibles as autographed memorabilia from Third Day and Guy Penrod, but also on “experiences” including VIP concert and meet-and-greet opportunities with fan favorites including Toby Mac, MercyMe, James Fortune, Jessica Reedy, Sandi Patty and The Oak Ridge Boys.
All items have been generously donated by members of the Christian and Gospel music community to support the GMA. The auction offers something for all ages and interests. New items will be added daily. Some of the items scheduled throughout the month are:
– An on-air radio experience with hit-making Christian artist and The Fish radio personality Jaci Velasquez
– A Skype mentoring session with platinum recording artist Kirk Franklin
– A VIP Jam Nation experience at Winter Jam, including advance seating, collectible pass, festival T-shirt and a Q&A session with the artists
– A meet-and-greet experience with author/inspirational speaker/TV personality
Joyce Meyer, including autographed copy of her latest book, the New York Times best-seller Change Your Words, Change Your Life
– A complete, professional-quality artist album package (including recording studio services and backing tracks) from Daywind Recording Studio’s.
– Autographed guitars from Francesca Battistelli and Jonathan Butler
– A trip for two on the “Love Like You Mean It” cruise from Premier Christian Cruises
– A “K-LOVE Presents The Acoustic Christmas Tour” VIP experience including a meet-and-greet and seasonal music concert with Sanctus Real, Sidewalk Prophets and Dara Maclean.
– A collectible, signed lithograph featuring original artwork from the late singer and artist Donna Summer
– A special VeggieTales prize package including memorable episodes on DVD and an unforgettable birthday-party experience hosted by well-loved children’s entertainer Miss PattyCake .
The name for this year’s Gospel Music Association auction-“Growing More Active”-“comes from our efforts over the past year as an association to get back to our mission,” says GMA Executive Director Jackie Patillo. “We have endured some very challenging seasons which have allowed us to re-establish our foundation. Now, as we look to the future, we feel confident that we’ll be able to more actively serve our community with renewed purpose and value.”