The bedroom is everyone’s retreat after a long day. Get yours in order by doing the below.
1. Flip over your mattress. This will even out the weight and maximize its lifespan.
2. Wash the pillows. Most pillows, whether they’re down or polyester, can be cleaned in your washing machine; just double-check the label. Place two pillows maximum per wash cycle and use a mild detergent. Make sure to thoroughly dry down and feather pillows using, since dampness can lead to mold. Dry synthetic pillows on low heat and add a couple of tennis balls covered in cleans socks to refluff the pillows.
3. Empty dressers and cabinets and use a vacuum attachment to suck up any loose particles.
4. Wash bedding you don’t normally wash like the mattress pad, bed skirt, and comforter. Most bedding can be machine-washed with cold water and mild soap and dried on low heat in the dryer. However, some down comforters need to be professionally dry cleaned. This will be indicated on the care label.
5. Wash the window using warm water and few drops of dish soap.
6. Clean blinds by using a vacuum attachment and sliding it across the blinds from top to bottom. Then, dip a clean cloth in soapy water, wring it out, and spot clean any stains. Dab with a clean cloth to dry.
7. Machine-wash, or, if necessary, dry clean, window drapes and panels. Also, consider switching out thick window treatments with a lighter fabric.
Read: Financial Freedom: Will Social Security Be Available For You?
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!
Spring Cleaning: Tidy Up The Bedroom was originally published on elev8.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
3 Spiritual Mother’s Day Poems
Pastor of the Month
Viral Video Of Toddler Crying That She’s ‘Ugly’ Reminds Us Why We Have To Uplift Our Dark-Skinned Girls