The family of Maya Angelou has arranged a private memorial service in Wake Forest University’s Wait Chapel on Saturday, June 7 at 10 a.m. Due to limited seating capacity, the family has decided to have a closed service for family and friends only but the university has decided to livestream the service for the public. Watch it live here.
And share your thoughts on the legacy of Maya Angelou in the comments below. How did the phenomenal woman touch your life?
- 20 Facts You Didn’t Know About Maya Angelou
- Oprah Remembers Her First Meeting With Maya Angelou
- Maya Angelou: Activist and Pan Africanist
- India.Arie Shares How Maya Angelou Influenced Her
- Congressmen G.K. Butterfield and Charlie Rangel Reflect On Maya Angelou
- Maya Angelou On the Importance Of Speaking the Truth
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Jekalyn Carr Announces Long Awaited New Self-Titled Album! New Album out Friday, October 20th
How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024
Radio One General Promotional Rules