Do you have the winter blues so hard that you thought you were crippin’?
Instead of resorting to gang violence this season, get into a little trouble with your wallet. Add the serenity and calmness of the color blue to your wardrobe for less than $150.
You’ve never experience the blues like this before
- Chi Mihara Ankle Boots
- Laundry By Design Faux Fur Vest
- Oscar De La Renta Carved Ring
- Eliza J Faux Fur Coat
- Lorenza Antoniazzi Wool Cap
- ‘Tour’ Hunter Boots
- Leith Tie Back Jumpsuit
- Halston Heritage Gown
- Juliet & Company Cerise Earrings
- Fitbit Charge HR
- a. Shoptiques Navy Trench
- b. Essie ‘After School Boy Blazer’ Nail Polish
- c. Your Fireside of the Story Navy Cardigan
- d. Burberry ‘Thomas Bear’ Bag Charm
Keep up with Tiffany of The Werk! Place on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Get The Look: Fight the Winter Blues for Less Than $150 was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
15th Pastoral Anniversary “Kicks & Giggles” at Cedar Street Baptist Church of God