(ATLANTA, GA) – September 21, 2017 – Last night, Grammy® nominated Kelly Price and TriFectHer Entertainment packed the house for the Hurricane Relief Benefit Concert at City Winery ATL to help two selected families that have been impacted by both Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. This was a ticketed event in which all proceeds, including ticket sales, wine sales, a silent auction, and physical donations will be donated to recover the lives of the families. The winery was filled with love as performances by Gritz and Jelly Butter, Algebra Blessett, Major., Donell Jones, Pastor Troy, Big Freedia, Mia X, Raheem DeVaughn, Trina, Case, 112, Kelly Price, and Slick Rick and more. The event was hosted by Ed Lover and Eva Marcille.
To donate to support these families visit paypal via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtesy of www.thebellereport.com
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and breaking entertainment news!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Rev. Al Sharpton Quotes Central Park 5 Member While Reacting To Donald Trump Indictment: ‘Karma’
- Jason Whitlock Says He’s ‘Never Voted,’ But He’s ‘Hardcore MAGA’ Now That Trump Has Been Indicted
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Declared ‘Florida Will Not Assist’ In Extraditing Donald Trump After Indictment
- Who Is Jonathan Majors’ Attorney? Previous Hollywood Client Was Found Liable For Rape
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
15th Pastoral Anniversary “Kicks & Giggles” at Cedar Street Baptist Church of God
Steps to Help You Live Beyond Check To Check | Money Monday