(ATLANTA, GA) – September 21, 2017 – Last night, Grammy® nominated Kelly Price and TriFectHer Entertainment packed the house for the Hurricane Relief Benefit Concert at City Winery ATL to help two selected families that have been impacted by both Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. This was a ticketed event in which all proceeds, including ticket sales, wine sales, a silent auction, and physical donations will be donated to recover the lives of the families. The winery was filled with love as performances by Gritz and Jelly Butter, Algebra Blessett, Major., Donell Jones, Pastor Troy, Big Freedia, Mia X, Raheem DeVaughn, Trina, Case, 112, Kelly Price, and Slick Rick and more. The event was hosted by Ed Lover and Eva Marcille.
To donate to support these families visit paypal via: email@example.com
Courtesy of www.thebellereport.com
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and breaking entertainment news!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- CECE WINANS BELIEVE FOR IT CONTINUES TO REIGN AS #1 ALBUM IN THE COUNTRY AND DEBUT SINGLE ‘NEVER LOST’
- 2021 BLACK MUSIC HONORS TO CELEBRATE LEGENDARY MUSIC ICONS ANGIE STONE, GINUWINE, MARVIN SAPP, RAMSEY LEWIS,
- Black Music And Entertainment Walk Of Fame Set for Atlanta, June 17, 2021
- Critical Race Truth: Republicans Keep Trying To Revise America’s Racist History