Willie Moore, Jr. and his wife Patricia are traveling the nation talking about “Love.” The nationally syndicated radio host and his lovely wife are going on tour for their “Happily After All: A Night of Love” date night event.
Inspired by his highly successful book, Happily After All, couples and “serious singles” can experience a night of live music, games, and of course lots and lots of talk about love and relationships.
Moore kicks off his “A Night of Love” tour right here in Richmond! That’s right! Don’t miss “A Night of Love” on January 12 at the Trinity Family Life Center!
For more information or to purchase tickets, stop by williemoorejr.org.
**VIP Tickets Available which includes: Seating with Early Entrance to the event. A signed copy of the Book and Photo with Willie Moore Jr.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth