The WWE has announced that legendary sports announcer Gene Okerlund, affectionately known as “Mean Gene,” passed away today (Jan 2). He was 76.
Throughout his career, Okerlund brought the world some of wrestling’s most memorable moments.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Many from the world of wrestling took to social media to pay homage to Mean Gene, including:
The Iron Sheik
The source of death has not been revealed yet. For more information.
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Right-Wing Support For Border Patrol Grows After Agents Whip Haitian Migrants With Horse Reins
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- Attorney: Kelly Price Is Safe & Recovering From COVID At Undisclosed Location
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad