The WWE has announced that legendary sports announcer Gene Okerlund, affectionately known as “Mean Gene,” passed away today (Jan 2). He was 76.
Throughout his career, Okerlund brought the world some of wrestling’s most memorable moments.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Many from the world of wrestling took to social media to pay homage to Mean Gene, including:
The Iron Sheik
The source of death has not been revealed yet. For more information.
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Rev. Al Sharpton Quotes Central Park 5 Member While Reacting To Donald Trump Indictment: ‘Karma’
- Jason Whitlock Says He’s ‘Never Voted,’ But He’s ‘Hardcore MAGA’ Now That Trump Has Been Indicted
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Declared ‘Florida Will Not Assist’ In Extraditing Donald Trump After Indictment
- Who Is Jonathan Majors’ Attorney? Previous Hollywood Client Was Found Liable For Rape
Wrestling Legend Gene Okerlund Passes Away At 76 was originally published on kissrichmond.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
15th Pastoral Anniversary “Kicks & Giggles” at Cedar Street Baptist Church of God
Steps to Help You Live Beyond Check To Check | Money Monday