With LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning) issues and activism on the rise, there’s a ton of discussion about homosexual origins, choices and ideology that impacts us all. Most recently, a panel of doctors, experts and officials known as “Oprah’s All Stars” voiced updates on the medical research behind the scientific side of such sexual preferences.
Watch as a viewer engages Dr. Oz and Suze Orman (who is an out lesbian) in a conversation about whether or not there really is a “gay gene” which ultimately identifies the practice and participation of human beings in homosexual relationships.
So do you agree with the research on the gay gene? Let us know what’s on your mind via the message board below using your Twitter or Facebook profile to comment.
- Arena Racing At The Richmond Coliseum
- Radio One Invites You to Help Us “Pack the Pods”
- Maurice Griffin Releases “Christ is Born” Single
- Gayle King to Join ‘The Early Show’ on CBS
- Penn State’s Other Cover-Up: Death Threats To Black Students