The case that everyone’s been watching is finally underway once again as Dr. Conrad Murray – the physician charged with involuntary manslaughter in association with the death of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson – is sentenced this afternoon.
Watch the live stream of the sentencing below and be sure to check back in with us as we discuss the results later on.
- James Fortune Debuts New Look On “Identity” Album Cover
- New Gospel Album Release Dates
- SWAT Team Raids Home Of Prominent Civil Rights Lawyer
- The Great Teddy Bear Giveaway At Fairfield Commons
- Public Sector Layoffs Erasing Black Middle Class
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER – @PRAISERICHMOND
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Pastor of the Month: Pastor Nicole Bradley at The City Church of RVA
Jekalyn Carr Revives Inspirational “YOU WILL WIN!” Conference
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
Radio One General Promotional Rules