The case that everyone’s been watching is finally underway once again as Dr. Conrad Murray – the physician charged with involuntary manslaughter in association with the death of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson – is sentenced this afternoon.
Watch the live stream of the sentencing below and be sure to check back in with us as we discuss the results later on.
- James Fortune Debuts New Look On “Identity” Album Cover
- New Gospel Album Release Dates
- SWAT Team Raids Home Of Prominent Civil Rights Lawyer
- The Great Teddy Bear Giveaway At Fairfield Commons
- Public Sector Layoffs Erasing Black Middle Class
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Jekalyn Carr Announces Long Awaited New Self-Titled Album! New Album out Friday, October 20th
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
2023 Stellar Gospel Music Awards Weekend Best Moments [Photos]
How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley