Dr. Conrad Murray was still null and void of any emotional response to the latest in the Michael Jackson death trial which as finally come to an end today. The physician who’s been linked to the King of Pop’s tragic and equally untimely death was given the maximum sentence of four years behind bars in Los Angeles today for the involuntary manslaughter death of Michael Jackson.
Although Murray was given the entire four years, he could very well serve a shorter term due to the overcrowding of the Los Angeles County Jail where he is expected to end up.
Check out the updates via the links below, but in the meantime let us know how you feel about the results. Let’s discuss it.
Share your thoughts on the situation with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- James Fortune Debuts New Look On “Identity” Album Cover
- Dr. Conrad Murray Sentencing Live Stream
- New Gospel Album Release Dates
- SWAT Team Raids Home Of Prominent Civil Rights Lawyer
- The Great Teddy Bear Giveaway At Fairfield Commons