Radio One Richmond’s Team “Live for Wendy” at the Free to Breathe Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk.
Thank you to all of our listeners who donated, supported & attended the Free to Breath Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk this weekend. Because of your faithful support, our Radio One Richmond team “Live for Wendy” raised over $1,000 to support lung cancer research. We came in third place in the top teams who donated this year & we want to say thank you!
Be sure to get involved early for next year. Stay tuned for more photos, updates, videos & more from our experience running toward a victorious year of lung cancer research & fundraising!
- Transformation Expo Countdown Week Begins
- What Did You Think of Oprah’s Interview with Bobbi Kristina & The Houston Family?
- Miss Community Celebrates Women in History: Juliette Gordon Low
- Something New is Coming to PraiseRichmond.com This Week
- Miss Community’s “Clo-ism For The Day” – Tell the Ones You Love That You Love Them
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Jekalyn Carr Announces Long Awaited New Self-Titled Album! New Album out Friday, October 20th
How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024
Legendary Clark Sister Jacky Clark Chisholm Introduces Her ‘ Jacky?’ Album! [LISTEN]