Elin Nordegren is feeling mighty fancy. The ex-wife of pro-golfer Tiger Woods purchased a $12 million mansion in North Palm Beach in March 2011, right on the heels of her $100 million divorce settlement:
Apparently not satisfied with the massive, 9,000 sq. foot home, Elin took a wrecking ball to her property, literally bringing down the house:
According to TMZ, Elin has already hired a high-priced architect to design her dream home, and the construction crew will have to sign confidentiality agreements.
Must be nice to be part of the 1 percent! What do you guys think of this one? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Occupy the Dream Rolls Out National Steering Committee Monday, January 16, 2012 @ 10am – Federal Reserve Bank
- Isaac Carree Reaches Top Spot In The Middle #1 Record in the Country
- Who Has the Next Most Powerful Voice in Gospel Music?
- Pamela Johnson “Destiny Resurrected”
- City of Richmond Cold Weather Overflow Shelter is Open Tonight
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
“Selma” Director Says Constant Talk About Oscars’ Lack Of Diversity A “Distraction”
Pastor of the Month: Larry Enis (New Beginnings Church)
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
How To Stay Strong When Your World Shakes Apart | Dr. Willie Jolley
‘Cop City’: Police Chief Blames Protesters After Cops Use Tear Gas To Disperse Crowd