Elin Nordegren is feeling mighty fancy. The ex-wife of pro-golfer Tiger Woods purchased a $12 million mansion in North Palm Beach in March 2011, right on the heels of her $100 million divorce settlement:
Apparently not satisfied with the massive, 9,000 sq. foot home, Elin took a wrecking ball to her property, literally bringing down the house:
According to TMZ, Elin has already hired a high-priced architect to design her dream home, and the construction crew will have to sign confidentiality agreements.
Must be nice to be part of the 1 percent! What do you guys think of this one? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Occupy the Dream Rolls Out National Steering Committee Monday, January 16, 2012 @ 10am – Federal Reserve Bank
- Isaac Carree Reaches Top Spot In The Middle #1 Record in the Country
- Who Has the Next Most Powerful Voice in Gospel Music?
- Pamela Johnson “Destiny Resurrected”
- City of Richmond Cold Weather Overflow Shelter is Open Tonight