Etta James’ longtime friend and manager Lupe De Leon says the singer has been released from a Southern California hospital and is back at home with her family. The “At Last” singer had been hospitalized since before Christmas after she experienced difficulty breathing. James has been diagnosed with terminal leukemia, and she is also suffering from dementia.
Lupe De Leon says James was released Thursday afternoon, just a few days after the terminally ill singer’s condition improved enough for her to be removed from a breathing machine.
This is great news!
- Unemployment Rises For Blacks As It Falls For Everyone Else
- Tiger Wood’s Ex-Wife Destroys $12 Million Mansion
- Lexi’s “Inside Inspiration” on Dorothy Norwood, Stellars & Nick Cannon
- ATL Family Says Police Doing Little To Find Missing Daughter
- Occupy the Dream Rolls Out National Steering Committee Monday, January 16, 2012 @ 10am – Federal Reserve Bank