September is Sickle Cell Awareness month. Recently, Community Clovia was joined by Tiffany Dews, Dionne Bobo, and Mary Crawford with the MCV Foundation — the foundation that helps raise money and steward funds for the Florence Neal Cooper Smith Professorship.
More than 250,000 has been raised to date, however, the ultimate goal is to raise one million dollars and we need your help.
About 100,00 people have sickle cell disease in the U.S.
Spread the word. Donate. Funding will ensure work continues to improve sickle cell treatment, research, and education on the MCV Campus.
For more information, visit http://www.MCVFoundation.org
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @praiserichmond
J.J. Hairston & Youthful Praise [PHOTOS]
1. 2017 ESSENCE Festival Presented By Coca-Cola Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - Day 3Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. 2017 ESSENCE Festival Presented By Coca-Cola Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - Day 3Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Bloody Win Tour - Atlanta, GeorgiaSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Bloody Win Tour - Atlanta, GeorgiaSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Bloody Win Tour - Atlanta, GeorgiaSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. 32nd Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. 30th Annual Stellar Gospel Music AwardsSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. BET Celebration of Gospel 2014 - ShowSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. JJ Hairston & Youthful Praise 7th Live Recording: 'I See Victory'Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. ASCAP And Motown Gospel's Morning Glory Breakfast ReceptionSource:Getty 10 of 10