September is Sickle Cell Awareness month. Recently, Community Clovia was joined by Tiffany Dews, Dionne Bobo, and Mary Crawford with the MCV Foundation — the foundation that helps raise money and steward funds for the Florence Neal Cooper Smith Professorship.
More than 250,000 has been raised to date, however, the ultimate goal is to raise one million dollars and we need your help.
About 100,00 people have sickle cell disease in the U.S.
Spread the word. Donate. Funding will ensure work continues to improve sickle cell treatment, research, and education on the MCV Campus.
For more information, visit http://www.MCVFoundation.org
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘praiserichmond’
- Love Thy Neighbor Sweepstakes
- Pastor of the Month January 2023: Pastor Darrin Hill of Marmora Baptist Church
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Lead and Maximize Your Greatness | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources
- Tech CEO Apologizes For Invoking Martin Luther King Jr. Quote While Laying Off Employees
September Is Sickle Cell Awareness Month: Celebrate Life, Lessen The Pain was originally published on kissrichmond.com